Thursday, October 29, 2009

Courage

Okay, this entry is for all the people who think I'm so brave.
Well, the truth is, if I hadn't already booked my return flight, and set up the house closing etc. I'm quite sure I would abort the mission. I'm really, really scared to arrive in a new country where I don't speak the language (si, parlo un po' ma non troppo) and don't know where I am. It was hard enough in Wales. And lonely. I feel a lot like I felt every time I went scuba diving, and also the time I climbed the 60 foot ladder to the trapeze in Club Med... Eekkk! I'm not ready! Is this really happening? Help! And Jack's not here to hold my hand.

They say that true courage is measured by how afraid you are, and do it anyway. So I guess I have courage. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment