Monday, August 29, 2016

Oy what a day!

I'm wondering if everyone has the same thought, at this point the day before the trip:
WHAT WAS I THINKING!?

I found out Saturday that my roof is leaking. So that's why the drywall on the living room ceiling is blistering! Was able to find a recommended roofer who's able to fit the job in on Wednesday, but I'll be away and the cats will be terrified.

And one little nuisance after another, not worth describing...  I googled Mercury Retrograde, but it doesn't start till tomorrow. Maybe mine started early. I do have a lot of Mercury in my chart.
We shall overcome. All will be well. Be calm dear heart.

Next time I blog, it will be from Roma!

http://www.astrologyzone.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mercury-retrograde/

No comments:

Post a Comment